Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)MadTinker76 MOTU Darth Vader
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: MadTinker76 MOTU Darth Vader  (Read 2167 times)
MadTinker76
Trooper

Email
« on: November 29, 2011, 09:25:44 AM »

Base is MOTUC Count Marzo, lower legs, lower arms, and "kilt" are from a DCU Lex Luthor Battle suit. Armor from count Marzo.. Head and some of the fodder used is from a battle force Star Wars Darth Vader. Light saber is from fodder and the handle of a paint brush. I wanted him to have another accessory so I made him a shield using clear plastic I colored red and then painted with electric/lightning effects. Wanted to look like all his gear was technological in nature. I did teeter-totter with the paint scheme. I mean Vader is the man in black next to Johnny Cash. It ended up being just a personal preference in the end. I personally like black and red combinations, so I left the red cape, plus I was trying to distance my custom from my previous Darth Vader. and the arms left unpainted was to tie it in more with the MOTU figures. If I had arms like that I would rip the sleeves off of all my shirts and suits and let everyone enjoy the gun show. LOL. God Bless and Happy Holidays.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: