Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)Darth Optimus's Customs!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Darth Optimus's Customs!  (Read 4501 times)
Darth Optimus
Trooper

« on: November 16, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »

Greetings!  I normally post on Imperial Shipyards, but thought I'd try here as well.  Here are a few of my customs:

Ra'Zhar Fett, Great x10 grandson of Boba.  Biomechanically bonded to his armor, he painted it in honor of his famous ancestor.  Gravity-nullifiers on his back replace a more standard jetpack, and all the on-board weaponry is hidden under/behind slide-away panels.

Haik Vhett, Old Republic Mando.  Going backwards several thousand years, Haik Vhett (original Mando spelling) is the originator of the Vhett (Fett) clan.  Loosely based on Shae Viszla seen in the Old Republic trailers.

Reaper Droid and Raptor Minion.  Two mechanical nightmares come to life, the Reaper Droid and his Raptor Minion reap havok wherever they go.  No one knows where they came from, or why they were created.  They only know that to see them in person is to forfeit their lives.

Reaper

Raptor

Darth Optimus
Trooper

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 06:59:16 AM »

Thanks!  Unfortunately, no...I have posted these on ISY.   Embarrassed
Darth Optimus
Trooper

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 08:11:37 AM »

More!  Here is an ARC squad called "The Walking Dead".  They have had THREE Jedi "handlers" since the war began , and are now on their fourth.

Commander Grave, sharpshooter.  Grave has the lightsabers from the team's deceased Jedi leaders and has made a personal vow to return them to the Temple on Coruscant himself.  Two are from Knights, the third is from the second Knight's Padawan...who led the team for exactly three days before falling in battle with CIS mercs.

ARC Trooper Tombstone, team medic/data-slicer and comms expert.

ARC Trooper Ghost, team Jet Trooper.  Cybernetic eye, refused a synthskin covering.

ARC Trooper DeadBoy, team explosives expert and joker.  Half of his face was ruined from being caught in an explosion, but frak...it was fun!  Refused bacta treatment, saying "the girls all love me for my individuality".

Jedi General Master Nas Salin.  Known for his daring personality, wit and charm Master Salin has never backed down from a challenge.  He is one of the few Jedi to wield a blaster with any regularity.  It has endared him to his ARC squad.  Grave has stated he thinks Master Salin will be their last "handler".

The ARC troopers all wield custom-built primary blasters.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: