Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)wraithnine's customs
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: wraithnine's customs  (Read 25620 times)
wraithnine
Trooper

« on: August 04, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »

hi everyone , i am a customiser who has been doing this for about 3-4 years  ,i am a moderator on the Imperialshipyards.net ,i saw Jenn (wookielover1138 )had made her mark over here so i thought i'd mosey along and have a gander,i tend to customise mainly clones and droids (plus a few vehicles and the odd legacy figure)i am a big fan of the clone wars as well .

heres some examples of my work.
R5-H7 Senate Chamber Astromech

4-RA9

99th Airbourne Assault Brigade

224th Infantry "the MudJumpers"

344th Artillery Division "spearhead company"  "The Ground Pounders"

Clone Cmdr Fil with Bel & Niner

Capt Argyus and the Senate Commando's

Echo Squad (2 members still to make)

RTB-1A Valkyrie(this was a total suprise!)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 10:21:45 AM by wraithnine » Logged
wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 09:39:43 AM »

heres some more.....

R4-X3

R4-X3 was assigned to PoleAxe Squadron(the red Y-wings you saw in the CW episode "Landing at Point Rain")

He was paired with PoleAxe 2 and a pilot called "TwoTone" ,he is a fiesty droid in many ways like R2-D2 but does have the tendency to sulk on occasion,he and his pilot successfully completed their missions on Geonosis  ,PoleAxe Squadron was supporting the 327th Star Corps on Felucia when Order 66 was issued and PoleAxe 2 was the fighter which fired the killshot at Jedi Master Tyree Keth's Delta 7b starfighter thus signifying the end of the Old Republic and the Jedi Order.

R5-P4

R5-P4 is a  maintenance astromech that belongs to the azzameen family and helps service  their vast fleet of vessels. and is stationed at their main base of operations.

CT-4454 "LockDown"
Coruscant Guard SharpShooter

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 09:47:11 AM »

and more....

R2-C5

R2-C5 was paired with Clone Pilot Slyder  in Shadow Squadron . R2-E5 along with Slyder and his gunner Screamer were Shadow 10 ,unfortunatley shadow 10 was one of the Y-wings caught in the Ion blast from the malevolence,altho both pilots were unhurt R2-E5 suffered memory damage and had to have a memory wipe ,but was then returned to active duty with poleaxe squadron assigned to poleaxe 4, just in time for the 2nd Battle of Geonosis.

CT-6798
                                                                          "BOLT"
Coruscant Guard.

here he is with CT-4454 "LockDown"

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:54:10 AM »

Clone Commander Stone Rancor Battalion (reassigned)

Republic Commando's (pre katarn armour)
ECHO SQUAD

CT-3582 "CLIX"

Coruscant Guard

Clone Captain "Furlo"

Nexu Company ,242nd Infantry Battalion

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 09:58:57 AM »

not quite a full custom  but i repainted 2 matchstick pilot helmets ,to give me 2 new pilots for my CW Y-wing  also i placed a piece of foam on the gunners seat to raise him up so he sits in his turret properly .
so without further ado  i'd like to introduce   "Whip"(Pilot)  &  "Bullseye"(Gunner) in their ride  " Shadow 8"

Whip's Helmet :

BullsEye's Helmet:

The boys in "Shadow 8"  :

Jedi General  Falyn Rahn

Falyn Rahn is a Jedi Master and a humanoid male from a race known as "The Shiv" from the Raylor System  ,its a system right on the edges of wildspace  ,the Shiv physiology cannot stand wild temperature changes so he wears an all encompassing modified pilots suit also Shiv NEVER show their face to anyone except their mate (in some respects they are very much like Tuskens) Shiv are extremely rare in the Galaxy as they dont like to leave their homeworld  ,but Shivs with the Force are even rarer .He, like increasing numbers of Jedi also carries a blaster ,a developement that Master Yoda finds most troubling..........

Before Echo Squad  ...Before Zulu Squad.....

RC-0209  "Switch"  Original Alpha Squad

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 10:08:20 AM »

Clone Wars R2-D2 (Minor Paint Change)

CT-2341 "Flash"   501st Legion Torrent Company

a very simple custom to do  just boil & pop a set of Capt Rex arm off and swap them with a standard clone troopers arms ,paint the kneepads and helmet and Hey Presto!

here he is with his NCO Sgt Forger

NEW PILOTS!

From The Clone Wars Episode "Landing at Point Rain"
Pilot :" TwoTone"(on the right)
Gunner:  "Ripper"

pics coming of them and their ride   POLEAXE2

PoleAxe 2

Astromech R4-X3(see directory)
bio:  He was paired with PoleAxe 2 and a pilot called "TwoTone" ,he is a fiesty droid in many ways like R2-D2 but does have the tendency to sulk on occasion,he and his pilot successfully completed their missions on Geonosis  ,PoleAxe Squadron was supporting the 327th Star Corps on Felucia when Order 66 was issued and PoleAxe 2 was the fighter which fired the killshot at Jedi Master Tyree Keth's Delta 7b starfighter thus signifying the end of the Old Republic and the Jedi Order.

KOENSAYR INDUSTRIES:

RTB-1A "VALKYRIE"   SINGLE SEAT TACTICAL FIGHTER/BOMBER

The Valkyrie was Koensayr's first foray into the starfighter market but certainly not its last.It sported a rugged space frame and heavy weaponry and shields and a modest payload .its main weapons were a pair of Taim & Bak Rotary laser cannons under the forward fusalage and a pair of concussion missile launchers ,with a rear facing remotely operated pair of Blastech Blasters on the rear cockpit roof .the engines were a pair of "off the shelf" Novaldex J-22 "sunburst" ion drives  coupled with a new Koensayr powerplant.
Navigation was handled by an onboard astromech .

this model first saw service in the opening stages of the Clone Wars  with the Republic Navy and was a astounding success at first .but after a few months problems began to emerge ,the rear blasters proved to be next to useless in battle so much so that most pilots didn't even bother to power them up ,also the engines required extraordinary amounts of maintenance  . that being said the republic pilots appreciated the Valkyrie especially for the immense firepower and heavy shielding
what they didn't like was the twitchy handling and constant breakdowns ,unfortunatley with the advent of  faster and better armed droid fighters the Valkyrie was quickly outmatched in terms of speed and defensive armament which led to some Valkyrie squadrons suffering appalling losses .The "Valkyrie" or as the pilots tended to refer to it "The Rancor" or "GunBus" was withdawn from service a year and a half into the conflict.   To be replaced by Koensayrs new offering ........The BTL-1  "Y- Wing".(which used an uprated version of the Valkyrie's space frame and thanks to pilot feedback retained many features of the original Valkyrie))

more to come later..
wookielover1138
Trooper

WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 10:16:33 AM »

Welcome to EBN wraithnine and thank you for posting a few of your cutoms Cheesy All of your work is amazing every time I was scrolling down I kept going,"Wow, that is so awesome!" even though I've seen some of these before, your work never fails to impress!!! Can't wait to see what else you have cooking Wink

wookielover1138 of the Kessel Run Review

www.youtube.com/user/wookielover1138
wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »

how about a TCW R6? ....... Wink
wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 10:24:08 AM »

heres a legacy one.
R6-A9

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 10:27:59 AM »

CT-2297 "Dekka" of....
344th Artillery Division"The Groundpounders"(phase II armour ROTS version)
"Spearhead Company"

R7-A4

A droid in the service of the New Republic E-Wing " Sunburst"  Squadron  and is paired with "Sunburst 12"  Lt Vo'dan Nesk (a human male from Commenor) he is unusual as he is a first generation R7 Astromech, so has an R2 style main body but an R7 head.....

this is a New Republic Y-wing Astromech R5-N6  a.k.a. "Sticky" (due to the fact he tends to get stuck in his droid socket)he flies with "Rancor 3"
Lt Vek Sudar (a Mon Cal).

R5-N6

"Apoc" Battlefield Medic  31st Infantry Battalion Medical Corps

he was made useing the figure Dan sent me and a few bits and bobs from my fodder box...
oh btw he has a removable helmet
wookielover1138
Trooper

WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 10:41:56 AM »

Yayyy...and amazing as always Grin

wookielover1138 of the Kessel Run Review

www.youtube.com/user/wookielover1138
David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 02:31:17 PM »

SOOOO cool!!!! Cool Welcome to EBN and thanks so much for sharing your incredible custom creations! For me, Commander Fil and Niner and Bell are the highlights of your above posts, but that's mainly because Lair of Grievous is my absolute favorite Clone Wars episode. Their paint jobs look great! Everything else looks fantastic too! I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you here; you're extremely talented (but I'm sure you hear that a lot)! Shocked

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »

SOOOO cool!!!! Cool Welcome to EBN and thanks so much for sharing your incredible custom creations! For me, Commander Fil and Niner and Bell are the highlights of your above posts, but that's mainly because Lair of Grievous is my absolute favorite Clone Wars episode. Their paint jobs look great! Everything else looks fantastic too! I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you here; you're extremely talented (but I'm sure you hear that a lot)! Shocked

many thanks  for making me feel so welcome here !

here are some more for you

ZULU SQUAD

Another updated Cmdr Fil (my 3rd)and a trooper for Cmdr Wolffe (very easy repaint)
 heres  a new updated Cmdr Fil(the old one will go in my TCW Clone Cmdr display)  and Clone Cmdr Wolffe and trooper .
 Cmdr Fil:

Old Fil on the left.

Cmdr Wolffe:

with trooper(very simple repaint)

ok add another trooper for Cmdr Wolffe

Bomb Squad Trooper(updated)

this is my second Bomb Squad Trooper ,the first was about the 3rd clone i ever made ...so it was a while ago

he has a removable helmet this time ...

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 03:51:32 PM »

The Grand Experiment

the idea hit me last night as i had a spare Cmdr Stone (yes the stinky sculpt one ,himself) to try and "save" this dreadful clone sculpt ,and to just see if he could actually be customized ...

tonight folks Clone Commander Stone iiiiiissssss

CLONE COMMANDER FIL

R2-P2

STONE SCULPT  COMMANDER WOLFFE

while we are on the Stone sculpt subject  i had a Goji body left and we hadnt seen a plain clone in that sculpt  so........

KEL SHA'RAK

have made an adjustment to my mando figure to distance it from the Pre Viszla that it once was

hi guys
i had a spare Captain Fordo (from the ARC Trooper battle pack) so i decided to give him a removable helmet a new pauldron as well,so i removed the rangefinder from the original nubbed helmet and cut the plug off ,then i copied the colours scheme onto a removable helmet and glued the rangefinder ,then i went to work on the pauldron........
CLONE CAPTAIN FORDO

with CT-7743 "HotShot" of the 139th infantry Battalion

and with the original

personally i think he looks better without the arm piece ...

wraithnine
Trooper

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »

"Stinger" Republic Commando
stone sculpt

Fynn  St' aan

Once again he is just a Pre Viszla repaint with some minor adjustments (i shaved the "quiff" off )i wanted an older Mando so i gave him grey hair and beard,the primary colours used are Games Workshops Mordian Blue,Chaos Black and Fortress Grey (with a small amount of Codex Grey as well) decals are from an Warhammer 40K  Eldar sheet

Mandalorians...

added the black band on the forehead and a silver stem to the rangefinder

introducing 
Jedi Knight
Telek Noor

Telek Noor served the Republic during the Clone Wars  under the command of his old master Flyn Gether ,a Jedi Master from Sluis Van they were conducting operations on the planet Myyst when Order 66 was given, Telek Noor could only watch helplessly as  Jedi Master Gether was immediatly cut down by his own  troops who then came after the Jedi Knight but Noor escaped into the dense foliage ,he made it off world but with the shock of Order 66 and the anger and  grief over the death of his former master Noor felt betrayed by the Force  and swore never to use it again , no one knows what became of Noor altho there are stories of an aged Kel'Dor protecting farmers against pirates in the Outer Rim,not that unusual in itself ...but this Kel'Dor  was wielding a LightSaber....

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: