Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)Kurgan's Showcase
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Kurgan's Showcase  (Read 10874 times)
wookielover1138
Trooper

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »

Thanks Commander, you've made it to the Spotlight again Cheesy

wookielover1138 of the Kessel Run Review

www.youtube.com/user/wookielover1138
Commander_Kurgan
Trooper

Grey Jedi

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2011, 02:46:37 AM »

Got problems?
Odds against you?
Maybe you want to hire this guy: Ty Kwinn.
Former Imperial Shadow Guard, presently self-employed Investigator, Bodyguard, Mercenary, Bounty Hunter, Enforcer and overall badass and bad-news-type guy to have in your hood.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 01:38:32 PM by Commander_Kurgan » Logged

wookielover1138
Trooper

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »

There's hoodlums vandalizing my neighborhood...help Ty Kwinn Grin Very nice job Kurgan, love it!

wookielover1138 of the Kessel Run Review

www.youtube.com/user/wookielover1138
Commander_Kurgan
Trooper

Grey Jedi

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 10:26:26 PM »

Thanks, Jenn.
Feel free to use him in your next season of Kessel Run Review.

mrhoppers819
Trooper

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2011, 08:20:36 AM »

Awesome Custom!!!
Commander_Kurgan
Trooper

Grey Jedi

WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »

My home base, the Imperial Shipyards have recently run a Build-a-custom-Mando contest and this guy here was my entry.
Not that I'd stand a chance against the Major League customizers with my entry, but he was fun to do.
After all, it's all about composing the parts, painting him up and presenting the figure to the audience.
Without further adieu, here's Thorn Kord, Cuy'val Dar:

Thorn Kord was one of the very few Mandalorian training sergeants, the famous Cuy'val Dar, who actually deployed with his Commandos on Geonosis and fought alongside them in that epic battle.
Called Ever Ready Kord or Old Beskar Breeches behind his back, Kord was both loved and feared by his troops. Being a tough, resourceful and experienced warrior, he shaped the men under his command in his own Supercommando image. All through the Clone Wars, his Rancor Squad set an impressive track record rivalled only by the equally famous Delta Squad.
Kord was mustered out of Republic service after Geonosis, but was called back to cross-train selected Clone troops when casualties among Commando squads became too high.
After the end of the war, Kord returned to Mandalore. His later fate has not been recorded.

David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »

That looks amazing! What a great use of parts to create an original looking Mando. Cool

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
Commander_Kurgan
Trooper

Grey Jedi

WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 10:06:03 PM »

Well, as you can see, the figure mainly consists of a TVC Bespin Luke. The lower legs came from an EVO Imperial Storm Commando, hands from a POC Snake Eyes, the head (looks like a clean-shaven me, actually) is a DTC GI Joe Barrel Roll, helmet and armor are custom resin parts from the Clonehead range, rocket pack, pouches, holster and pistol are from an EVO Jango Fett and the blaster rifle is from an EVO Fi Skirata.

Commander_Kurgan
Trooper

Grey Jedi

WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2011, 01:40:19 PM »

Thanks! Glad you like him.

darthdaddy
Trooper

Email
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 12:23:13 PM »

Great looking mando Smiley
Commander_Kurgan
Trooper

Grey Jedi

WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 10:43:25 AM »

May I present Sector Ranger Quade Nish.
The Sector Rangers of the Star Wars universe have never been described in great detail so a good bit of guesswork has gone into this custom based on the little bits of info which are available.

Nonetheless, enjoy!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: