Echo Base ForumsHasbro CollectingCollections (Moderators: David, RebelTrooper1138)Rebs's Collection!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rebs's Collection!  (Read 2977 times)
RebelTrooper1138
Major

WWW Email
« on: June 22, 2011, 02:46:54 PM »

So, as we all know, I'm a Clone Wars completest. But today, I needed to re-do my collection due to space issues. So....here are a few pics as I work on my room!

I hope to have good, updated pictures this weekend. Actually, I wouldn't even rule tomorrow out.

I might make this a recent acqs type of thread, too, where instead of weeks upon weeks of old pictures I'll just update when I get new stuff

Edit: Okay, so I can't post the pics I had. oops!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 02:49:25 PM by RebelTrooper1138 » Logged

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces
McMetal
Staff
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 04:56:08 PM »

I'd love to see some more pics of your collection, bro.

I don't run into many other Clone Wars completists in life, so it's always interesting to see how other people have their stuff stored/displayed.

90% of my crap is in a very narrow storage closet in our finished attic, with a large cardborard box of overflow I don't know what to do with.

Thankfully storage should not be much of an issue next year with the meager offerings in this line.

"Good God, man! I'm a doctor, not a savage! This is a flu shot!"
RebelTrooper1138
Major

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 07:13:31 AM »

Yeah, dude, tell me about it. I will try and take some this week over Thanksgiving Break Smiley

I hear ya. I was blessed to get an unfinished basement to myself, but my realistic was packed until I sold it all.

Don't remind me Sad

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: