Echo Base ForumsEcho BaseContests (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)THE GREAT STAR WARS CUSTOMIZING CHALLENGE!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: THE GREAT STAR WARS CUSTOMIZING CHALLENGE!!!  (Read 44616 times)
botwt
Trooper

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 05:02:38 PM »

Here is my entry...

A Kyuzo Sith Lord
http://botwtswfigures.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/entry-for-the-echo-base-forums-contest-kyuzo-sith-lord/

mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

GREAT LOOKING FIGURE!!! Thanks so much for sharing BOTWT.

Those entries keep getting better and better!!

RebelTrooper1138
Staff
Major

WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »

Loving the Kyuzo! The Sith customs are really taking it away for me

This brave trio fights to defend the Empire against Darth Vader's evil forces
lucasclones
Trooper

Email
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2011, 09:10:42 AM »

Wow there sure are some great customs on here! Keep it up guys!!
ghostskull18
Trooper

Email
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2011, 03:06:37 PM »

HERE ARE MY FINAL ENTRIES

A Master/Padawan Combo

Jedi General Stag and his Padawan Katt
Not much is really known about the general accept he had shown up on the steps of the Jedi temple as a baby
with a note that simply read "Please take care of him, He belongs here"
and as for his padawan, Katt is a female Meerkattian from the planet Meerkattia which is a desert/jungle planet , she was rescued from a pack of nexu by general Stag and became his padawan. Master Stag was killed near the ending of the clone wars, and Katt was presumed dead though her body was never found during order 66, Lord Vader had given up on searching for her, he considered her not a threat......

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 03:55:46 PM by ghostskull18 » Logged
David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »

botwt, that Kyuzo Sith Lord is incredibly cool, great deco and use of parts! Cool

And ghostskull18, those are definitely two cool looking Jedi! The Earth animal inspiration is awesome and actually works especially well with the "Meerkatian" Padawan. I'll admit, I laughed a little when I saw General Stag but only because I never ever thought I'd see antlers on a Jedi....very unique, I like it a lot! Grin

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
ghostskull18
Trooper

Email
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2011, 03:52:05 PM »

botwt, that Kyuzo Sith Lord is incredibly cool, great deco and use of parts! Cool

And ghostskull18, those are definitely two cool looking Jedi! The Earth animal inspiration is awesome and actually works especially well with the "Meerkatian" Padawan. I'll admit, I laughed a little when I saw General Stag but only because I never ever thought I'd see antlers on a Jedi....very unique, I like it a lot! Grin

thanks!!! i've wanted to make a deer/buck jedi for sometime now, so i'm very happy with how it turned out!  Grin
mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2011, 03:53:34 PM »

Hey buddy, good work, very original and cool crossover, make sure u pick one only as your entry.

ghostskull18
Trooper

Email
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011, 03:57:57 PM »

Hey buddy, good work, very original and cool crossover, make sure u pick one only as your entry.

Thanks! i've got it fixed now  Grin
mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2011, 08:22:15 PM »

Hey everybody!!

Thanks so much for all your submissions all of them are GREAT CUSTOMS!!

I will be posting more of the prizes SUNDAY EVENING! Please let people know about the contest, this contest is about spreading the word of customizing LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Thank you much for all the participation and i look forward to more art work.

mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2011, 12:05:30 PM »

Another prize announcement has been made! Please be sure to check it out on the 1st page!! More prize announcements to come!!

CHEWIE
Trooper

Email
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2011, 07:49:39 PM »

Cool stuff guys, it's nice to see this contest has taken off so well.  I'll be sure to run another front pager at Yak before too long.

Here's my entry:

Zeedo Chissis - This is a character that I've made a lot of versions of over the years.  I figured with the customizing contest going on here to go ahead and give this terrorist Rodian one more shot.  I think this is my favorite version so far and will likely appear in my photonovel series like this should I find time to start making those again.

head - TAC Pax Bonkik
hands - TAC Pax Bonkik
torso - TAC Pax Bonkik
arms - TAC Pax Bonkik
legs - TAC A-Wing Pilot
harness - TVC Ultimate Battle Pack AT-ST Driver

Wink

mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »

Thank you for posting on here CHEWIE!! Great looking RODIAN, basic yet cool.

Keep it up man.

David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2011, 09:36:06 PM »

Great to see a new custom, Justin! Zeedo was always one of my favorite characters in the series and this is a really good looking version of him.  Cool

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
Darth_Naes
Trooper

Email
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2011, 05:20:30 AM »

Arden Cur was never a Mandalorian but similar to Jodo Kast he was able to buy the armor and pass himself off as one.  Unlike Kast, he did not pass himself off as a bounty hunter, but as a big game hunter and ran a reserve on a small moon in the outer rim that focused mostly on rare and exotic game that was, mostly.  He told clients he was a former sniper and used the lies to his advantage and was able to get top credits for his talents.  For the right price he could get you a chance to hunt anything you wanted, anything.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:11:35 AM by Darth_Naes » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Print
Jump to: