Echo Base ForumsHasbro CollectingThe Clone Wars (Moderators: David, McMetal, RebelTrooper1138, Deltasquadsev11)Latest Clone Wars Finds...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: Latest Clone Wars Finds...  (Read 25807 times)
McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2012, 04:05:24 PM »

Picked up the Brain Invaders and Legacy of Terror DVD 2-packs this week at Marshall's. I understand the Walmart Deluxe sets are being found at ROSS now for $8 or something like that too. Weird, these are still on the shelves at a couple of Walmarts around here at full price.

Good bargain hunting!

"Good God, man! I'm a doctor, not a savage! This is a flu shot!"
McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2012, 06:59:29 PM »

Wow, can't believe I am actually writing this...but I found the incredibly elusive Clone Wars Y-Wing Scout Bomber today at TRU over lunch!

I had literally NEVER seen this thing in a store before. I was lucky enough to get one from HTS when they still had them in stock, but the box arrived slightly dinged, so I am really glad to have a mintier version.

Plus it just irked me that I had NEVER seen this thing anywhere. It was the ONLY Clone Wars toy I had never been able to find in a store before.

Well, scratch that off the list!

Definitely recommend others check this out if they are still looking...I had seen another report like this about a random TRU find a week or two back which was the only reason I was still bothering to check.

McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2012, 02:27:53 PM »

Finally found a new freaking toy today, after about forever.

Scored the Attack Recon Fighter Class I set courtesy of Target. No sign of the Scuba Clone set so I guess I missed out on that one.

Definitely putting Target back into heavy rotation again. Problem is, most of them are still so jammed up with those Wave 1 steamers.

Still, new toyz = happy  Smiley

McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2012, 06:08:50 AM »

Am I the only one still here? Hello? Is this thing on?  Smiley

Picked up 2 full sets of TCW Wave 2 yesterday, or at least the 3 new ones + Aayla, courtesy of Target.

I have an interesting story to post about how I managed to score these, but I will save that for a more lengthy post.

Yeah, they all pretty much suck. Boss is a statue, Obi has no wrists, and Rex has some of the worst yellowing I have even seen on an action figure. (I take it this is supposed to be some kind of half-assed weathering)

Aayla's face looks as bad as the first time around too, sigh. Why is it they can fix the RFT's face but not this one?

Happy hunting, all!

McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2012, 06:40:19 PM »

Snagged the Scuba Clone Deluxe set this evening at Target, along with another Attack Recon Fighter. They rang up under the BOGOHO sale too, so they only cost $26 total! Shwing!

I'll echo what many other have said already about the Scuba Clone Trooper - his paint apps ARE terrible. Like a crude custom, or Turkish bootleg. Whichever factory trawled these out should be ashamed of themselves.

The vehicle itself is sweet though. I'm really looking forward to that Dropship also.

Bring on Wave 3!

McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2012, 06:30:44 PM »

Picked up another Scuba Clone Set yesterday at Target over lunch. Paint apps appear to be more or less the same as the first one I got, IE: not great.

Still waiting on the Dropship, Wave 3, and my Mandalorian Assault Transport from EE! What's the record for most consecutive months having an item on backorder?  Roll Eyes

McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2012, 02:15:23 PM »

Snagged the Geonosian Flitknot Speeder Deluxe Set at TRU this morning for $11.99 on sale. Have been wanting an opener for awhile. They had a few Yavin carts too.

McMetal
Major

Clowny Daggers!

« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2012, 07:29:01 PM »

In what may be my final post here (hopefully not), I bit the bullet and picked up the Mandalorian Assault Transport on eBay.

My wallet is still smarting!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to: