Echo Base ForumsHasbro CollectingHasbro Star Wars Q & A (Moderators: David, darth_sidious)11/22/2010
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 11/22/2010  (Read 3292 times)
Greg
Trooper

« on: November 22, 2010, 03:16:27 PM »

Just in time for Turkey day, some more Hasbro Q&A goodness! Answers from Hasbro are in red.

1) The recent episodes of Star Wars:The Clone Wars have provided some unique looking clone troopers. Is there any chance that we might see the rust colored troopers from Ryloth, their commander, or a red or yellow ARC Trooper within the next couple of years?

Clone Wars has been a fantastic source for some great clones, and in recent years we have had an abundant variety from which to draw.  Lately, it's been swamping our ability to be able to get them all out, but between basic figures, Figure & Vehicle Packs, Battle Packs, and exclusives, we are game to try.  Look for the Ryloth-inspired Clones sometime in '12, with additional figures like ARC Troopers later in the year as well.

2) Jedi Master Di, who briefly appeared (and disappeared) in the Clone Wars episode Supply Lines, was a really interesting looking Jedi, as well as a good fighter. While he was only a one-episode character, is there any chance that we may see him released as a toy? Perhaps a mail away like Nadhar Vebb?

We have no plans at the moment for Jedi Master Di.  We have very few slots for the one-episode type of characters.  Due to lower response compared to the Vintage or Saga-focused mail-ins, it's unlikely that we'll be doing any more Clone Wars-focused mail-ins.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:58:11 PM by David » Logged
darth_sidious
Major

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »

The clone question and answer are a given - any chance they get to repaint a clone - they'll do it.  Its a shame to hear about Master Di, I figured they'd make him because he'd be such an easy retool / repaint.  Time to start campaigning if we want to see him!

Greg
Trooper

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »

The clone question and answer are a given - any chance they get to repaint a clone - they'll do it.  Its a shame to hear about Master Di, I figured they'd make him because he'd be such an easy retool / repaint.  Time to start campaigning if we want to see him!

Yeah, but Ryloth clones without Di? That doesn't make sense. I thought Di was an interesting seller... hopefully he does get made, perhaps as an exclusive.
darth_sidious
Major

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 05:42:48 PM »

He'd do great as a Target exclusive, in their new 2-pack format, include Captain Keeli - and you've got an instant success.  Not to mention, both would be repaints, which saves Hasbro even more money - sometimes I think they should get our input when preparing the lineup, haha.

David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
Pages: [1]
Print