Echo Base ForumsHasbro CollectingHasbro Star Wars Q & A (Moderators: David, darth_sidious)07/14/2010
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 07/14/2010  (Read 1728 times)
Greg
Trooper

« on: July 15, 2010, 02:30:39 PM »

New Q&A? I think so...
7/14/2010

ECHO BASE FORUMS: A couple of days ago, what appeared to be Clone Wars figures of Bossk, Boba Fett, and Mace Windu's astromech were each up for auction on eBay. Can you confirm that these figures are real and, if they are, when and how they will be released?

HASBRO: It is our policy not to comment on prototype sightings or auctions on eBay or other forums for products that we did not make or have not yet released information.  

ECHO BASE FORUMS: Many collectors have been reporting on various forums that their local Target and Wal-Mart stores have no basic Star Wars figures on the shelves. I have seen this myself at two different Target stores. What is the cause of the disappearance of so many action figures across the country?

HASBRO:Hasbro and our retail partners have been heavily promoting Star Wars figures to clear out the inventory of the red/white packaging prior to the shelf-set of the new blue/black line at the beginning of August.  As the new line is a "total reset," all of the old red/white assortments are being discontinued. In some cases, like with basic figures, the promotional activity over the last couple of months has depleted retail and Hasbro inventory ahead of schedule, and some shelves will remain dry until the new line resets.

If YOU have questions for Hasbro, drop me a line at gregb@echobaseforums.com.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 02:52:11 PM by David » Logged
David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »

Bumping this up for the new Q & A section....

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: