Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)Ghost customs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Ghost customs  (Read 5423 times)
ghostskull18
Trooper

Email
« on: August 08, 2010, 05:56:41 PM »

my customs
mon cal jedi
darth mauls son, jaden
darth metalous
Nem bees
space bounty hunter
sith apprentice
unmasked clone commando, the commando's helmet was once an actual head, used a dremel to hollow out the insides an made a helmet, all in all it came out great Smiley
rodian trooper
darth cortosis, what if sora bulk reached the title of sith lord
random sith
jedi master zao
human jedi
grand master jedi
cyborg jedi (droid legs)
Elder jedi angle #1
Elder jedi angle #2

finding the holocron
the end
falleen sith lord, he does not have a name yet so feel free 2 leave suggestions
jedi 1
jedi 2
Empire's spy 1
Empire's spy 2
destroyed 1
destroyed 2
destroyed 3
Ossis hondo 1
Ryloth Pagalies & Labor droid
Ryloth
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 09:18:39 AM by ghostskull18 » Logged
David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:37:42 PM »

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have another customizer posting here!

Where do I begin? You've made some really cool stuff! I think that Mon Cal Jedi is awesome. I actually made a VERY similar one for one of our customizing contests a while back! I guess great minds think alike! Wink

ALL of the Jedi customs you've made are superb. Nem Bees, Zao, and that Grand Master Jedi are a few of my favorites. I really like how you've used parts from other toy lines in your customs. I'm curious about that human Jedi. Did you shave the horns off an Agen Kolar head, or did you transplant the Agen Kolar's hair onto a different head? Either way, it looks really cool. Is that supposed to be a mechanical lower right leg?

The other customs are neat, too. I'd really like a closer look at Darth Metalous. What parts did you use for him/her/it? The unmasked clone commando is also very cool, and makes me wish Hasbro would release more of those.

Thanks for posting this batch of customs and I hope you'll continue to post your fabulous creations here at Echo Base! Smiley

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
darth_sidious
Major

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 07:27:06 PM »

Its great to see another customizer on the boards - especially one thats done so much work.  You should make sure to enter a female custom for the contest!  Wink

David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 07:50:33 PM »

You should make sure to enter a female custom for the contest!  Wink

True dat! Cool

David Delgado
mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 06:09:07 PM »

Welcome aboard DILLON!

Hey everybody, this is Dillon, he is a customer and new into the customizing world, I am kinda taking him under my wing a bit and schooling him the best i can so give him a warm welcome and lets look foward to more of his work.

Mike

BugFace
Trooper

Email
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »

I've been away for a while, and this site sure has grown. Lots of new great customs. I like the dismembered Grievous!

... 'cause they don't even know even what they're talking about...and I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve. ~Ozzy
mercuryartstudios
Major

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 09:00:35 AM »

Hey buddy! nice customs keep up the great work!! I am going to be working on some tutorials for customizing very soon keep an eye open.

ghostskull18
Trooper

Email
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 01:13:23 PM »

Some or most of these parts i purchased from a friend over at  Mercury Art Studios, he makes great customs, an takes orders, so if anybody wants to buy high quality customs, check it out
David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 12:27:35 PM »

Nice new customs! I do have a suggestion though and that's to put your new customs in a new post rather than just editing your existing post. That way it'll be easier for everyone to know there's something new to comment on! Wink

David Delgado
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: