Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)3.75" Custom figures by DnJcustoms
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: 3.75" Custom figures by DnJcustoms  (Read 13552 times)
DnJcustoms
Trooper

DnJcustoms
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 09:16:07 AM »

I thought about doing the Jaig eyes, but ultimately decided against it because they are a personal decoration (like a medal or something) and I figured the Empire would be less likely to encourage such individuality...

BugFace
Trooper

Email
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2009, 04:09:57 PM »

Hi,
Nice looking customs. I like the splatter look on the armor that makes them look dirty and battle worn. It makes me want to get my old troopers out of the drawer and start customizing them...to give them a whole new life.

cool

... 'cause they don't even know even what they're talking about...and I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve. ~Ozzy
David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »

How's the 41st Elite commander coming along? Smiley

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
DnJcustoms
Trooper

DnJcustoms
WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 10:09:25 PM »

To be honest, I haven't started it.  I don't have a solid idea for it.  Aside from Gree, all of the 41st Elite we saw on camera wore the Scout armor.  This was also true of Commander Faie, who was named in the comics as Gree's replacement.  The 41st Elite were known for operations in forest, jungle or swamp-like environments.  They frequently used BARC speeders (and later speeder bikes) for this.  So I guess the logical assumption is that they stayed the same until dropping the camouflage in favor of the plain white scout armor.

I am still strongly considering a Commander Rex figure, though.  The last couple weeks have been hectic and I haven't really worked on anything...

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: