Echo Base ForumsCustomizingCustoms (Moderators: David, mrhoppers819)CHEWIE's customs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CHEWIE's customs  (Read 6081 times)
CHEWIE
Trooper

Email
« on: May 18, 2009, 08:15:52 AM »

Ok, time for me to pop in here once in a while with some of my customs.  I just finished these up over the past week for characters in a photonovel series that I work on.

Quinlan Vos - For a fellow forum member at Yakface, Famine.  I've been telling him for ages that I'd make him a Vos custom, and finally got off my tail and did it.  Mainly I gave him much needed knee/ankle articulation and a rough beard, with a new nicks and cuts.  I hope he is ok with how it turned out.

head - Comic Pack Vos
arms - Comic Pack Vos
torso - Comic Pack Vos
hands - Comic Pack Vos
tunic - Comic Pack Vos
thighs - Comic Pack Anakin
shins - Legacy Trinto Duabo

Badoo Corba Terrorist - I figured I hadn't made one of these guys in a while, and now was the time.  Look for him in a future photonovel.

head - ROTS Plo Koon
scarf - Comic Pack Hett
torso - SAGA2 Sora Bulq
arms - SAGA2 Sora Bulq
hands - ROTS Plo Koon
belt - SAGA2 Hem Dazon
legs - Evolutions Dooku

Palom - Friend of Rykrof Enloe who helped Rykrof Enloe on Naboo when the Badoo Corba were hired to assassinate Padme Amidala.  Look for this version in a future photonovel.

Jedi Master Iros - Jedi who has begun to question the direction of the Clone Wars, and is a close friend of Jedi Master Nolan, was inspired by the current Yakfinities, TEAMS.  Look for him in a future photonovel chapter.

head - X-Men figure
torso - Evolutions Secret Apprentice
tunic - Evolutions Secret Apprentice
arms - TAC Mace Windu
hands - TAC McQuarrie Rebel
legs - Evolutions Secret Apprentice

Jedi Master Nolan - Jedi who has begun to question the direction of the Clone Wars, and is a close friend of Jedi Master Iros, was inspired by the current Yakfinities, TEAMS.  Look for him in a future photonovel chapter.

head - Legacy Hoth Trooper
torso - Evolutions Luke Skywalker
scarf - TAC Elis Helrot
tunic - Evolutions Darth Maul
arms - Legacy Trinto Duabo
hands - VSTC Tusken Raider
thighs - Legacy Trinto Duabo
shins - Comic Pack Anakin

Wink

David
Administrator
Colonel

Holt Kazed!

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 08:53:24 AM »

WOW! These look amazing!

Quinlan Vos looks like he jumped right out of one of the comics, and the added articulation looks great! Did you make any changes to the figure besides adding the articulation? I don't buy the comic packs so I have no clue. It looks very cool though.

Palom is cool, a good use of parts. It'll be interesting to see what role he plays in the photonovel. Last time we saw him he was with Alyssa and Caldin with Rykrof's family, right? Hopefully this means we'll see more of them as well.

The Jedi look neat, I like their post-Order 66 look. I commented on Master Nolan over at Yakface, I think he's a very unique Jedi design that looks really cool.

My favorite out of this batch is the terrorist though. What an outstanding custom! I think that's a very cool species that we haven't seen much of, so it's cool that one's making an appearance in your photonovel. And as a member of the Badoo Corba! Awesome. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Badoo Corba return.

Thanks for sharing those! Smiley

David Delgado
Owner & Administrator - Echo Base News
War Room Staff - Jedi Temple Archives
Forum Moderator - Droids & Ewoks
DnJcustoms
Trooper

DnJcustoms
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:12:57 PM »

I always dig Chewie's work.  He always manages to make the simplest idea look so darn cool that I wish I'd thought of it first.

Tongue

CHEWIE
Trooper

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 02:05:52 PM »

Thanks for the nice words guys, I appreciate it.

I didn't do a whole lot more to the Vos, other than add a bit of a beard to him, nicks and cuts and a bit of outlining of some of the folds of the outfit around his chest.

As for the terrorist, you know that's a species that I like but never saw anything outside of Plo Koon that really made me liek the species.  Then I had that body and couldn't find a good head for it, and decided it was time to go ahead and give it a whirl.

Thanks again for the nice words as well as the warm welcome around here.

Wink

DocOutlands
Trooper

Email
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »

No, I'm not stalking you, Chewie!   Grin

I need to borrow that Iros head for, oh, about 36 hours...maybe 48, depending on how fast the HS3 cures.   Cool  Could use that head to make an Imp that would fit right in with Chief Bast!  Shocked
hangarbay94
Trooper

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 02:16:57 PM »

Chewie, fancy meeting you here....

Dude, your stuff just keep getting better, I especially love the first guy with the Adam Ant strip on his face, he looks awesome. If I could be a Jedi that's exactly how I'd see myself...LOL.

Julles
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: